We Provide Truthful and Accurate Information
Empowering and Equipping Patients
- We believe an informed decision is the best
- We present all three options for a woman’s unplanned pregnancy without manipulation.
- If she chooses to parent, we commit to walking beside her for 15 months.
- We will refer her to a reputable adoption agency if she chooses to make an adoption plan.
- If she is seeking an abortion, we will share truthful information regarding abortion procedures and associated physical, emotional, and mental risks.
Free Pregnancy Tests and Ultrasounds
- We offer free and confidential medical-grade pregnancy tests in a safe and pressure-free environment to women facing an unplanned pregnancy.
- We provide a free ultrasound following a positive pregnancy test to verify a pregnancy.
- Every woman receives pregnancy support, assistance, and helpful resources.
- We offer free consultations to help women and men sort through their situations and develop a solution.
Help For Men
- We provide support for men as they face their partner’s unplanned pregnancy.
- Soon-to-be fathers receive one-on-one mentorship with our volunteer mentors to prepare them for fatherhood.
What we do
How We Serve
We have intervened in the lives of thousands of women facing an unplanned pregnancy with:
- Free pregnancy tests
- STI testing & treatment
The abortion pill reversal
We believe intercession begins long before a woman walks through our doors, and continues throughout her visit.
Presenting eternal truth in a warm and non-judgmental environment is a hallmark of Pregnancy Resource Center. We provide classes in the following areas:
- And much more!
God values community. Our Bridge Program introduces moms and their families to life-affirming communities where their faith and family can grow.
What Drives Us
We are a network of pregnancy clinics and education centers providing clear and truthful medical-based pregnancy confirmation and education for women and men facing an unplanned pregnancy. We serve patients with a medical team consisting of a medical director, nurses, and sonographers. In addition, every facility operates with a receptionist and many volunteers.
We stand on the truth that every life has a divine purpose, and every human being is endowed with precious dignity and worth. We believe a genuine choice for an unplanned pregnancy involves knowing all the facts and having the support and encouragement necessary to choose life.
We serve all women without discrimination.