What we doIntervention
We believe a real choice requires truthful information.
We Provide Truthful and Accurate Information
Empowering and Equipping Patients
- We believe an informed decision is the best
- We present all three options for a woman’s unplanned pregnancy without manipulation.
- If she chooses to parent, we commit to walking beside her for 15 months.
- We will refer her to a reputable adoption agency if she chooses to make an adoption plan.
- If she is seeking an abortion, we will share truthful information regarding abortion procedures and associated physical, emotional, and mental risks.
Free Pregnancy Tests and Ultrasounds
- We offer free and confidential medical-grade pregnancy tests in a safe and pressure-free environment to women facing an unplanned pregnancy.
- We provide a free ultrasound following a positive pregnancy test to verify a pregnancy.
- Every woman receives pregnancy support, assistance, and helpful resources.
- We offer free consultations to help women and men sort through their situations and develop a solution.
Help For Men
- We provide support for men as they face their partner’s unplanned pregnancy.
- Soon-to-be fathers receive one-on-one mentorship with our volunteer mentors to prepare them for fatherhood.
Become a Prayer Warrior
What we do
How We Serve
We have intervened in the lives of thousands of women facing an unplanned pregnancy with:
- Free pregnancy tests
- STI testing & treatment
The abortion pill reversal
We believe intercession begins long before a woman walks through our doors, and continues throughout her visit.
Presenting eternal truth in a warm and non-judgmental environment is a hallmark of Pregnancy Resource Center. We provide classes in the following areas:
- And much more!
God values community. Our Bridge Program introduces moms and their families to life-affirming communities where their faith and family can grow.
What Drives Us
We are a network of pregnancy clinics and education centers providing clear and truthful medical-based pregnancy confirmation and education for women and men facing an unplanned pregnancy. We serve patients with a medical team consisting of a medical director, nurses, and sonographers. In addition, every facility operates with a receptionist and many volunteers.
We stand on the truth that every life has a divine purpose, and every human being is endowed with precious dignity and worth. We believe a genuine choice for an unplanned pregnancy involves knowing all the facts and having the support and encouragement necessary to choose life.
We serve all women without discrimination.