Below is our full Volunteer Application
Please fill out each area of the form below. Fields marked with an * are required
Statement of Faith
Statement of Principles
Commitment to Sexual Integrity
- Volunteer Application
- Statement of Faith
- Statement of Principles
- Commitment to Sexual Integrity
Date of Application
Address, City, State, Zip
If under 18, please list current age
Areas of Interest
Check any areas in which you are interested
Why do you want to volunteer at Pregnancy Resource Center of SW Florida?
Are you actively seeking to adopt?
Tell us your view on abortion.
Have you ever been part of an abortion decision? Tell us about that.
Under what circumstances would you consider abortion an alternative for a woman with an unplanned pregnancy?
If you answered 'other' above, please explain
How would you rate yourself in the following areas?
A. Knowledge of abortion methods
B. Knowledge of current laws concerning abortion
C. Biblical knowledge regarding abortion
Tell us about your faith
Who is God? Who is Jesus Christ? What is the basis of your salvation?
Please list any other volunteer experiences you have had.
Please briefly describe your work history.
Please tell us where you attend church and what your level of involvement is.
Please list names and contact information for two persons of reference - 1 Professional & 1 Spiritual (who are not relatives)
How did you hear about Pregnancy Resource Center of SW Florida?
Friend, Church, Internet, Etc.
Applicant's Certification and Agreement
Please read and sign the document below.
I certify that the facts set forth in this volunteer application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge, and I authorize Pregnancy Resource Center of Southwest Florida to verify their accuracy and to obtain reference information concerning my character and capabilities.
I release Pregnancy Resource Center of Southwest Florida and any person or entity providing such reference information from any and all liability relating to the provision of such information or relating to any decisions made based upon such information.
I give permission to the Pregnancy Resource Center to conduct a criminal background check to the extent that my volunteer duties may involve direct interaction with minors.
If I become a volunteer at the center, I agree to fully adhere to its policies, procedures, and rules, including those rules relating to maintaining patient confidentiality.
I recognize that, as a volunteer, I will serve in a different role than employees of the center, and I am not seeking, nor expecting to receive, any compensation or other benefits in return for any volunteer services which I may provide for this ministry.
I further certify that I have read and that I am in full agreement with the Pregnancy Resource Center's Statement of Faith, Statement of Principles and Commitment to Sexual Integrity.
Please read and sign the document below for our Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God (II Tim. 3:16)
2. We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matt. 28:19; I Cor. 8:6)
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in the bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Mat. 1:18-25; Heb 4:15; I Cor. 15:1-6)
4. We believe that for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works. (Rom. 2:23-24; Acts 16:31; Titus 3:5)
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and perform good works. (Eph. 2:10; 1 John 3:24)
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (Matt. 25:31)
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Eph. 4:1-7)
Please read and sign the document below for the Statement of Principles.
1. The Pregnancy Resource Center of Southwest Florida is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His Church. Therefore, Pregnancy Resource Center, embodied in its volunteers, is committed to presenting the gospel of our Lord, both in word and deed, to women with crisis pregnancies. Commensurate with this purpose, those who labor as PRC board members, directors, and volunteers are expected to know Christ as their Savior and Lord.
2. Pregnancy Resource Center is committed to providing its clients with accurate and complete information about both prenatal development and abortion.
3. Pregnancy Resource Center is committed to integrity in dealing with clients, earning their trust, providing promised information and services, and avoiding any form of deception in its corporate advertising or individual conversations with its clients.
4. Pregnancy Resource Center is committed to assisting women to carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God's people and the community at large, women may face the future with hope, and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
5. Pregnancy Resource Center never discriminates in providing services because of the race, creed, color, national origin, religion, age or marital status of its clients.
6. Pregnancy Resource Center never advises, provides, or refers for abortion or abortifacients (An abortifacient is any drug that produces an abortion. Example: RU486 or the mooning-after pill)
7. Pregnancy Resource Center offers assistance free of charge at all times.
8. Pregnancy Resource Center is committed to creating awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women and the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it.
9. Pregnancy Resource center does not recommend, provide, or refer single women for contraceptives. The value of abstinence will be emphasized with single clients when discussing the topic of birth control. (Married women seeking contraceptive information should be urged to seek counsel, along with their husband, from their pastor and physician.)
10. Pregnancy Resource Center recognizes the validity of adoption as an alternative to abortion, but is not biased toward adoption when compared to the other life-saving alternatives. Centers interacting with independent adoption agencies shall assure that referrals are made in a manner that fully protects the interest of clients and avoids any conflict of interest. Adoption agencies may only be established under the auspices of centers if they meet strict standards to assure that pregnancy clients shall be served without any conflict of interest. Pregnancy Resource Center may refer for independent adoption in states where it is legal.
Please check the appropriate response below for the Commitment to Sexual Integrity. All fields are required.
I believe that God has called men and women together as one after uniting in marriage. I agree to promote abstinence as a lifestyle for those who are unmarried and faithfulness sexually to partners in marriage.
If I am single, I have chosen to honor God by not participating in any sexual acts before marriage. I will also be obedient to God's will by fleeing from tempting situations.
As a married person, I will choose to honor God by not participating in any sexual acts outside of my marriage. I will also be obedient to God's will by fleeing from tempting situations.
I agree that living together goes against God's will for a lifelong commitment between a man and a woman until they are bonded in marriage.
I understand that Pregnancy Resource Center of SW Florida promotes abstinence as the best and only recommended form of birth control before marriage. I promise to promote abstinence to singles and faithfulness in marriage by first, making it a part of my personal life; second, supporting the Pregnancy Resource Center of SW Florida in their promotion of abstinence; and third, asking God for His guidance and for control in this area of my life.