Fields marked with an * are required
Statement of Principles
Please read and sign the document below.
- The Pregnancy Resource Center of Southwest Florida is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His Church. Therefore, Pregnancy Resource Center, embodied in its volunteers, is committed to presenting the gospel of our Lord, both in word and deed, to women with crisis pregnancies. Commensurate with this purpose, those who labor as PRC board members, directors, and volunteers are expected to know Christ as their Savior and Lord.
- Pregnancy Resource Center is committed to providing its clients with accurate and complete information about both prenatal development and abortion.
- Pregnancy Resource Center is committed to integrity in dealing with clients, earning their trust, providing promised information and services, and avoiding any form of deception in its corporate advertising or individual conversations with its clients.
- Pregnancy Resource Center is committed to assisting women to carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God's people and the community at large, women may face the future with hope, and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
- Pregnancy Resource Center never discriminates in providing services because of the race, creed, color, national origin, religion, age or marital status of its clients.
- Pregnancy Resource Center never advises, provides, or refers for abortion or abortifacients (An abortifacient is any drug that produces an abortion. Example: RU486 or the mooning-after pill)
- Pregnancy Resource Center offers assistance free of charge at all times.
- Pregnancy Resource Center is committed to creating awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women and the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it.
- Pregnancy Resource center does not recommend, provide, or refer single women for contraceptives. The value of abstinence will be emphasized with single clients when discussing the topic of birth control. (Married women seeking contraceptive information should be urged to seek counsel, along with their husband, from their pastor and physician.)
- Pregnancy Resource Center recognizes the validity of adoption as an alternative to abortion, but is not biased toward adoption when compared to the other life-saving alternatives. Centers interacting with independent adoption agencies shall assure that referrals are made in a manner that fully protects the interest of clients and avoids any conflict of interest. Adoption agencies may only be established under the auspices of centers if they meet strict standards to assure that pregnancy clients shall be served without any conflict of interest. Pregnancy Resource Center may refer for independent adoption in states where it is legal.